- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- Upper: Waterproof full grain leather and suede upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Canvas lining.
- Footbed: Molded EVA footbed with arch support, microfleece top cover.
- Midsole: Vulcanized rubber.
- Outsole: Insulated waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole and leather wrapped heel. Vulcanized rubber compound is improved for wet traction.
Founded in 1962 in Canada, SOREL brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it is inspiring a new generation of doers, builders, and creators. And though SOREL makes more than just boots, there’s a boot in everything SOREL makes. SOREL combines felt, wool, premium leather, and flawless construction with people who aren’t afraid to get their boots dirty.
Sorel's cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required -- like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work.
SOREL Women's Slimpack 1964 Snow Boot B075LV8PX1